Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Recruitment
welcome to this page, here we give you detailed information on how to apply for CBN Recruitment. As you go through this page please try to take into consideration all the instructions as this will help give you a better understanding. We give you information concerning things like: Application process, Recruitment Process, The requirements needed to apply, the date of commencement.and lots more.
The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) is a National financial institution that is charged with the responsibility of maintaining monetary stability,It issues the Nigerian naira, maintains foreign currency reserves. the Central Bank of Nigeria was established by the CBN Act of 1958 and commenced operations on July 1, 1959.
Is the CBN Registration form out?
The Central Bank of Nigeria- CBN Recruitment exercise is ongoing, interested candidate can now apply via their Application portal: www.cbn.gov.ng to make this easier kindly follow the steps outlined below. We have carefully put down this job guide to help you learn more about CBN jobs, the requirements and how to apply.
it is also important to take note of the popular questions people use to find the CBN job guide.
Below are some of the popular searches for 2020 CBN Recruitment Exercise
1. General recruitment form for CBN
2. CBN recruitment list for 2020
3. CBN 2020 recruitment test
4. The central bank of Nigeria recruitment portal
5. cbn.gov.ng recruitment exercise
6. CBN 2020/21 online test
7. CBN recruitment 2020 nairaland
8. CBN 2020/2021 recruitment nairaland
We encourage you to visit this page often, for latest updates and feel free to use the comment section.
Position Available for Application
1. Graduate Accountant
2. Entry-level Office Assistant
4. Graduate Executive Assistant / Administrative Officer
5. Information Technology Officer
6. Motor Driver
Required Documents for Registration
Applicants must meet up with the Qualification listed on each of the available positions above as well as the following:
1. Interested candidates must have passed in SSCE/WAEC with CREDIT not less than three (3) Subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
2. you must have good communication skills.
3. Applicants must possess NECO/NCE/GCE with passes in four (4) subjects not more than one sitting including English Language and Mathematics
4. basic computer skills will also be an added advantage.
1. visit www.cbn.gov.ng
2. Create an account in the portal and follow the onscreen instructions on the recruitment portal
3. Pick a job opening,
4. Read the requirements,
5. Next, apply for any of the job openings.
1. It important to note that CBN jobs are free.
1. Do not pay money to anyone claiming to help you get a job in the NCDC Body
2. List of Shortlisted Candidates will be published shortly after the online portal is closed.
2. Do not pay money to anyone claiming to help you get a job in the NCDC Body
3. List of Shortlisted Candidates will be published shortly after the online portal is closed.