Dangote Recruitment - Fresh Jobs - How to apply
This is to inform the general public of the new job opportunity opening at the Dangote Group Recruitment 2020/2021. This page will guide your through a successful registration and provide you with the necessary information you need to know in other to complete your application. Some of the key points discussed here include: how to apply for the ongoing Dangote Group Recruitment job Vacancies. How to Download Dangote Recruitment Application Form, Fill and Submit the Form & Learn How to apply via the Dangote Official's Portal.
We understand that Nigeria has a high population of unemployed youths, of which many are graduates. To help you get a job faster, we do our best to keep you updated with latest job opportunities available in the market. If you wish to take advantage of our news letters sent directly to your email, please drop your email in the comment section or click the subscribe button.
About Dangote Group
The Dangote Group is one of the largest industrial conglomerate in Nigeria, and operates across Africa. It's headquarters in Nigeria is situated in Lagos. The Industry is known for the production of a cement, sugar, flour, salt, pasta, beverages and real estate. The list continues. As at 2017, the group employs more than 30,000 people, generating revenue in excess of US$4.1 billion in 2017. You could stand a chance to sustain a permanent job in this ongoing recruitment.
Dangote Recruitment Vacancies at Dangote Group in Nigeria
Below are the available positions open for application at the Dangote Group recruitment 2020/2021. All the positions listed below are as FULL TIME positions.
- Dangote Group Junior Technician Scheme (JTS) 2020 Full Time VIEW JOB DETAILS
- Production Manager VIEW JOB DETAILS
- Corporate Finance Specialist VIEW JOB DETAILS
- Packaging Machine Operator VIEW JOB DETAILS
What are the General Requirements for Dangote Group Recruitment:
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- High sense of responsibility, accountability and dependability.
- Ability to manage relationships and expectations in complex multi-cultural organizations.
- Leadership and communication skills
- Ability to interact with customer and identify the area of improvement
- Should have a friendly attitude towards customers: Result oriented with a focus on product quality and customer satisfaction
- Must be good at English: Fluent English, written and spoken.
- Bachelor’s degree in the related field
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Working with people
- Adapting and responding to change
How to Apply for Dangote Group Recruitment 2020
To apply for the ongoing Dangote Group recruitment, ensure you have read all presented requirement. and be sure you fit in.
- Click here and add your email, to get Latest recruitment updates
- Next, click here to visit the Dangote Group Recruitment Portal
- Pick a job opening,
- Read the requirements,
- Next, apply for any of the job openings.
When is the Dangote Group Job Application Closing Date?
As at the time of this writing, the closing date for the Dangote Group recruitment application has not been specified. This page will be promptly updated once the information is available, check back here often for latest updates on this job.
Disclaimer: Recruitment Trust Do not have any influence on the ongoing registration. What we do provide, are the necessary information required for you to be selected on the recruitment registration program.
- High level of integrity and commitment.