EFCC Recruitment- Economic and Financial Crimes Commission- you guide
looking for a job? you are at the right place! while many people wounder: " how do i join the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission" this page provides you with the necessary things you need to know about the EFCC recruitment form and lot more that will help complete your registration.
What EFCC Recruitment - Economic and Financial is about:
As with other Forces in Nigeria, This is a period in which the EFCC welcome new members. Advertisements are made on the portal and through their official twitter handles, also we update this job listing. During this period, interested candidates are asked to submit application via their official portal.
The recruitment process usually take weeks or even months, passing through the various stages. We have discussed herein a guide to see you through the
EFCC application process, the requirements needed to complete your registration and other important things to note.
It is also important to note that does not tolerate document forging, please avoid doing so. As already stated on their official site:
The EFCC, therefore, will initiate an intensive background investigation that you must pass before you can join the service. This is immediately after you pass our interview process and before you receive a conditional offer of employment.
The investigation includes a medical examination; verification of all employment documents submitted to us by you; a test for illegal drugs; credit and records checks; and extensive interviews with former and current colleagues, teachers, business associates, neighbors, friends, etc.
In addition, go through this article to know all the requirements needed and be sure you meet all requirements for the position you are aiming for before spending valuable time on the EFCC portal completing a form which may not be honoured.
Is EFCC forms Out?
No. The recruitment form is not yet out for 2020 fresh application. This page will be updated as soon as the portal is open for fresh application. Subscribe to this job to get latest information using the button provided above.
Latest News About the EFCC Recruitment
Please be informed that EFCC have close portal for application on 22nd of January at this moment there is no current news update regarding when the 2020/2021 recruitment exercise will begin. Check back this page often for news update.
Method of Application
If you are interesting in applying for the Economic and Financial Crime Commission, visit the portal https://efccnigeria.org/efcc/ and follow the screen instructions.
or you can visit any of the EFCC office Nearest to you and obtain a form. below are some of the offices of EFCC in nationwide.
“Abuja Zonal Office (No.5 Fomella Street, Off Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent, Wuse II)”
Benin Zonal Office (No. 1 High Court Road, GRA)
Benue Zonal Office (Plot 193, Gondu Aluor Rd, Old GRA)
Borno Zonal Office (Plot No.80 Babashehu Lami Street Opposite Ekanemi College, Tatun Wada Layout)
Enugu Zonal Office (Plot 106 Federal Government College Road. Independence Layout)
Gombe Zonal Office (No. 4 EFCC Street, New GRA)
Ibadan Zonal Office (16A, Reverend Oyebode Crescent, Iyaganku)
Ilorin Zonal Office (No. 1 Catchment Close, Off Forest Road, GRA)
Kaduna Zonal Office (No. 4 Wurno Road, Badarawa)
Kano Zonal Office (No. 2 Hajj Camp Road)
Lagos Zonal Office (No. 15A, Awolowo Road, Ikoyi)
Port Harcourt Zonal Office (6A Olumeni Street, Old GRA)
- Port Harcourt
Sokoto Zonal Office (No. 7 Super Quarters Rd, Off Sama Rd)
Uyo Zonal Office (No.3 Akparawa Crescent Off Edet Akpan Avenue [Four Lane] Ewet Housing)
- Cross River
Then The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission will begin the process of shortlisting of successful candidates for the screening exercise and Interview Invitation List. after that All Shortlisted candidates will participate in a mandatory screening and document verification exercise.
EFCC Positions Available for Application
♦ Graduate Detective Superintendent (DS)
Slot: 20 Openings per State
♦ Detective Assistant (DA)
Slot: 20 Openings per State
♦ Detective Inspector (DI)
Location: Nationwide .
- Slot: 20 Openings per State
Requirements for EFCC 2020
- Candidates must not be above the age of 25 years.
- Applicants must not be married.
- you must have excellent communication, computer skills and be physically/mentally fits
- Applicants with abnormalities, deforment, debt/criminal case and pregnant women are advised not to apply
- All interested candidates must reside in Nigeria with a valid means of identification, e.g International Passport, Voters ID-Card, National ID-card or Drivers License.
- Interested candidates applying for the EFCC Graduates Cadre, Diploma Cadre, and S.S.C.E Cadre, must have SSCE/NECO or GCE with credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and Mathematics.
- Make sure to come along with your Birth certificate and BSC/HND degree from a reputable institution.
Important Points to Note
To be selected for the Job it is advisable that you pay close attention to the following points:
- visiting the EFFC portal on regular basis will help to keep you updated to the latest news
- EFCC successful candidates will be published shortly after
- don't pay anyone who claims to offer you a Job in the EFCC
- CLOSING DATE: The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) recruitment 2020 closing date is 22nd January, 2020.
- Make sure you don’t submit false documents as this will easily disqualify you okay.