FCSC Recruitment Federal Civil Service Commission- your guide
Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Exercise
Welcome to this section! This page contained detailed information about the FCSC recruitment , as you read through this write up we are going to show you all the guidelines, requirements, qualifications and complete application steps. don't rush Just take your time and read through. as this may help give you better understanding.
About Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Exercise
they are a lot of things you need to know about the FCSC before you apply. one of it is that:
The Federal Civil Service Commission is a federal government agency that is established by the legislature to ensure employment and working conditions of civil servants. it is an independent body especially from elected politicians.
This is to inform all interested candidates that the FCSC has round up their recruitment exercise, please if you did not meet up you can wait patiently for the next batch. don't forget to visit this section often as this will help keep you updated.
When will the Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment exercise commence?
Please be inform that currently, the Federal Civil Service Commission Portal is not yet open for New recruitment, so disregard any information as regarding to this. Updates will be displayed on this section as soon as the form is out again. visit always to stay updated.
Below is the essential information you need to provide for you to be selected for the ongoing recruitment process.
- You Must be a Nigerian by Birth
- Applicants should be between the age limits of 18-35 years
- WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB are required (not less than five credits
- Bsc and other higher degree are also needed /NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Professional qualification/work experience in effective selling and marketing will be an added advantage.
- Interested candidates must be a computer literate.
- Provide a Valid Means of identification
Method of application for FCSC 2020
visit their portal https://www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng and follow the onscreen instructions or
Obtain a form from the chairman of any of the following zone/office
- South-East (Owerri)
- South-South (Port Harcourt)
- South-West (Ibadan).
- North-West (Kaduna)
- North-East (Yola)
- North-Central & Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Mabushi (Abuja).
- Recruitment of senior officers
- Review and approval of recommendations on disciplinary matters of senior officers
- Verification of promotion of offices for Senior posts, including promotion interview and conducting examinations
- Guidelines on appointments, promotions and discipline.
- Hearing of matters of appointment, promotions and topics
- Representation of Civil Service Commissioners in the meetings of senior employees committee of the Ministries
- Be inform that the application form is free.
- don't pay money to anyone who claim to offer you are job in the FCSC.