Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment
Welcome! we have come to discover that Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment 2020 has been one of the top must search vacancies in google search engine and that is why this article is put down to provide you with all you need to know about the FIRS Recruitment 2020. A lot of people ask:
1. When is FIRS Registration closing date?
2. What are the requirement needed for Application?
3. Is FIRS Recruitment ongoing?
4. How to apply for FIRS 2020?
5. When is FIRS starting their Recruitment?
This page will provide you with latest update to answer any question that is running through your mind and also explained in details how to apply, requirement needed and lots more that will make your application a success.
Federal Inland Revenue Service is a federal agency that was established in 1943. it function is to access, collect and account for tax and other revenue services. in 2014 the FIRS created a unit to institutionalize Service Delivery within the Service. the mission of Federal Inland Revenue Service is To operate a transparent and an efficient tax system that optimises tax revenue collection and voluntary compliance.
Latest Updates About the Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment
For the now, the Federal Inland Revenue Service recruitment form is not yet available for new candidates. this page will be updated immediately the form is out so keep visiting to stay turned to the latest information, as it is very important to get the right information at the right time.
Requirements for Application
· Interested candidates must posses strong Analytical skills, team spirit and ability to effectively delegate
· You must have a Strong management and leadership skills
· A Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Accounting, Law, Economics, Engineering Banking & Finance,, Statistics, Computer Science Geology, or other relevant discipline field
· You must have a Higher National Diploma in Accounting, Engineering, Economics, , Geology, Statistics, Computer Banking & Finance, Science or other relevant discipline field.
· You must be a computer literate with fair knowledge on Microsoft office, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Ability to work as a regulator with the courage to ensure full compliance with laws.
· You should have strong interpersonal skills to support and represent the team at any given time
· You should be able to interpret business numbers and strategies of profit derivation in tax accounting.
· Successful candidates are expected to have business knowledge.
· The position requires someone who is a self-starter and requires little supervision or motivation to meet challenging targets and deadlines. Current membership of a relevant professional institution is essential
· All successful candidate should be highly organized.
FIRS Head Office
20 Sokode Crescent,
Wuse Zone 5,
What are the Recruitment Descriptions of FIRS?
· Forming Additional Assessment
· Frequent Inquiries about small companies
· Ensuring uniform application of Tax Laws.
· Supervising Officers responsible for the assessment of small companies
· Following up such cases as are in dispute through the appeal procedures.
How to apply for 2020 FIRS Recruitment
Note: All candidates who have meet up with the FIR Requirements 2020 are to apply
are you eligible? if yes then:
1. visit the FIRS portal https://www.firs.gov.ng/ and follow the onscreen instructions
2. Scan and upload all your document from their portal
Important: please don't pay money to any one who claims to offer you a job in the FIRS.