FRSC Recruitment Federal Road Safety Corps- your guide
You are on this page because you are interested in joining the FRSC, No need to panic because you are at the right place. most people ask:
- How can i Register for FRSC 2020?
- Is FRSC Recruitment Ongoing?
- What are the positions available for application?
- is the FRSC Recruitment Portal 2020 Open?
- How to download the FRSC recruitment form?
- What is the Dateline for Registration?
- What are the latest update on FRSC?
For this reason, we have take out time to put down on this section all you need to know about the FRSC recruitment 2020, for example: Requirements needed for registration, dateline for registration, commencement date and lots more that will guide you through out your registration.
They are a lot of things you need to know about the Federal Road Safety Corps before you can apply first of which is that:
In the past years Nigeria lack sustained Rules and Regulations as to the management of roads and this lead to the formation of the Federal Road Safety Corps in 1988. The FRSC as a Federal Government Agency, is charged with the responsibility of road safety administration and management through: Educating the public specifically highway users on the need to be discipline when using the highway, providing measures to prevent accidents as well as maintaining the worthiness of vehicles and making roads safely for use.
Latest News About the FRSC
The Federal Road Safety Corps has not open their registration portal for intake of fresh candidates again. This section will be updated as soon as the portal is open for new intake. You can't Afford to get right information at the wrong time in this case Don't hesitate to visit this page on frequent basis as this will help keep you updated with latest news.
What are the Requirements needed for Registration?
To be eligible you must meet up with the following:
- Citizenship: Applicants must be Nigerian by birth
- Computer Literacy: Applicants should have fair knowledge on computing
- Educational Qualification: Bsc, HND or SSC in relevant fields.
- Age: Applicants should be between the minimum of 18 years and Above
- Criminal Record: You Must be free from any form Criminal record
- Marital Status
- Preferred Physical Screening State
- E-Mail Address
- Contact Address
- Phone Number
- Date Of Birth
- Place of birth
- State Of Origin
- National Identification Number(NIN)
- Driver License Number
- First Name
- Other Name Officer
- LGA of Birth
- Home Town
- Height/ Weight
How to apply for FRSC Recruitment 2020
Important! please be inform that only those who have meet up with the FRSC requirements are to apply. Are you eligible? if yes then:
- Visit federal road safety Corps ( FRSC) portal via frsc.gov.ng or https://recruitment.frsc.gov.ng
- Then, you will see four (4) Available position
- (MBBS) Cadre
- RMA Cadre
- Officer Cadre
- MI Cadre
- Follow carefully the Steps
- Then click on each of the job position to apply
- Again make sure you have meet the criteria of each Job before you apply.
Some of the general queries About FRSC
- Where can I obtain the 2020 federal road safety Corps Recruitment form?
- When will FRSC recruitment commence
- I need federal road safety Corps 2020 Recruitment updates,
- How do i apply for FRSC 2020
- Latest FRSC recruitment update?
- How much is the FRSC recruitment form?
Duties of Road Safety
- Making road safe for use
- Making motorist and other public members expose to education on the proper use of highway
- Providing measures so as to eliminate road accidents
- All successful candidates will be shortlisted Immediately after
- Don't pay money to any one who claims to offer you a Job in the FRSC