NCDC Recruitment - Nigeria Centre for Disease Control - Your guide
NCDC Recruitment Exercise
The Nigeria centre for disease control Recruitment is an exercise, to recruit new candidates who have indicated interested to the organization. The Recruitment exercise requires some steps to be carefully taken if the applicant wish for a successful application, and that is exactly what this page provides you with, as you go through this page, take your time to digest the information provided here for better understanding and do not hesitate to drop a comment below, if you have any question not already discussed here. You will find key answers to many of the questions you already have in mind, which may include: The requirements needed to apply and the date of commencement.
The Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) is a national public health body with 213 staff, working across it locations. It primary responsibility is to protect the health of the people by detecting and providing preventive measures for disease outbreaks. A good example is with the recent outbreak of the Novel Corona Virus, which put the NCDC team into serious work.
Is NCDC Recruitment on-going?
Hurray! Yes! NCDC Recruitment 2020 process has commenced, The recruitment portal is open to interested candidates.
Interested candidates should head over to the application portal https://ncdc.gov.ng to state their interest while the offer still last.
Continue reading to know the requirement needed for each vacant position in the ongoing NCDC Recruitment.
We encourage you to visit this page often, for latest updates and feel free to use the comment section.
Required documents for Registration
- Must be between the age limit of 18-50 years. or Above.
- A First Degree in Human Medicine, Veterinary medicine, Public Health or any Health or Biological Science related discipline
- Applicants must be medically fit.
- Applicants are required to have NYSC Discharge certificate.
- you are Required to have a master's Degree in public health
- FELTP training will be an advantage.
- Strong data collection, analysis, and report writing skills required.
- You must be able to work Independently, think analytically and accuracy in handling issues
- You must have good communicating in all areas.
- Good verbal communication skills in local and English Language
- you must have the ability to work with team and groups from different backgrounds
Positions Available for Application in NCDC
Surveillance Support Officer- FULL TIME
Data Officer- FULL TIME
Surveillance Data Clerk- FULL TIME
How to apply for NCDC Recruitment?
To apply for the ongoing Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) recruitment, ensure you have read through all the steps and ensure you're fit.
- Visit https://ncdc.gov.ng
- Create an account in the portal and follow the onscreen instructions on the recruitment portal
- pick a job opening
- Read the requirements,
- Next, apply for any of the job openings.
Recruitment Trust Do not have any influence on the ongoing registration. What we do provide, are the necessary information required for you to be selected on the recruitment registration program.
- Do not pay money to anyone claiming to help you get a job in the NCDC Body
- This registration process can be done completely from your mobile device, if you have your documents already scanned.
- List of Shortlisted Candidates will be published shortly after the online portal is closed.