Nigeria Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Recruitment - Your Guide
Nigeria Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Recruitment
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency Recruitment is an exercise conducted from time to time to acquire new members into the force. The recruitment exercise goes through several stages which usually begins with submission of credentials on the NDLEA portal, thereafter a list of successful applicants will be published on the portal for checking. If you're lucky to be listed, then you are ready for the next stage of screening.
To complete your application on the NDLEA portal successfully, without any setback, it is highly recommended that you read through this guide to the end. The guide provides several guidelines including the minimum requirements you must have in other to apply. You will also find answers to several questions you might be asking right now, including when the recruitment exercise will commence.
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency is an organization established back in 1989, it's acronym is NDLEA. NDLEA is a Federal agency in Nigeria charged with the responsibilities of eliminating the growing, processing, manufacturing, selling, exporting, and trafficking of hard drugs.
Is NDLEA Recruitment Form Out?
It is important to note that the NDLEA - Nigeria Drug Law Enforcement Agency Recruitment Form is not yet available for application. You should subscribe to this post using the button provided above to always stay tuned to any news from this Agency. You can also reach on to the official NDLEA portal for more information http://www.ndlea.gov.ng/
Documents required to complete your registration on the NDLEA portal
Before proceeding to any cyber Cafe to complete your application, be sure to have this credentials with you
- Your curriculum Vitae
- Your educational credentials (Originals and not photocopies)
- Certificate of Origin (You can obtain this from your Local Government Council)
- ID Card (National Id, Voters Card or any Federal Government issued ID is accepted)
- One Passport. (Your passport should not be older than 3 months)
Open Positions for application in the NDLEA Portal
- Narcotic Assistant (NASS) Cadre (Entry-level)
- Narcotic Officer Cadre (Graduate & Exp.)
How to Apply for NDLEA Recruitment?
- Visit http://www.ndlea.gov.ng/
- Create an account in the portal and follow the onscreen instructions on the recruitment portal
- You will need an email address to begin your registration, headover to https://gmail.com to setup a new email account now.
- Once you have complete all the process and uploaded the necessary credentials, Print out your registration slip
- And lastly Print out two guarantors form .
Note: Information you have provided on the portal will be verified at the screening ground.
Important Things to take Note of:
- Do not pay money to anyone claiming to help you get a job in the NDLEA Agency
- This registration process can be done completely from your mobile device, if you have your documents already scanned.
- List of Shortlisted Candidates will be published shortly after the online portal is closed.
Educational Requirements for NDLEA Recruitment
A Bachelor or Master’s Degree in other relevant discipline in the quantitative field Or Higher national diploma in relevant discipline in the quantitative field
General Requirements for Nigeria Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Recruitment
Below is the minimum requirement you must satisfy before submitting an application on the NDLEA portal:
- You can only submit an application once. Submitting another is automatic disqualification.
- Application is only received via the official portal, upload passport and print out the application slip which would be presented at the point of screening.
- It is important that you check your Health Status and obtain a medical report from a reliable Government Approve Hospital.
- Your crime records must be clean. Meaning you must not have been convicted of any criminal office or its equivalent.
- Your character speaks volume, you must be of a good character. You should already know yourself
- All prospective candidates must be free from any kind of financial insolvency or bankruptcy.
- Candidates will be required to download two (2) referee forms to be filled by two (2) persons of reputable standing in the society.
- Successful candidates will be required to fill further vetting forms.
- All successful candidates will be subjected to random illicit drug use test throughout their service in the Agency.
- Only shortlisted applicants shall be invited for further examination and interview.
Note: The Candidate applying as Lawyer and Doctor must in addition to the first degree possess Professional Certificates in the relevant field.
What is the point in applying if your dont meet the minimum requirements stated above, on this note it is important to know that only applicants who fully meet the requirements will be duly considered for application and are to be considered for Aptitude Test will be contacted.
If you have any other questions and opinion not already answered here, Please use the comment section below. I always do my best to give a prompt response.