Nigeria Police Recruitment News - Your complete guide
Welcome to NSIS, in this page we have put in our very best to provide you with relevant answers on the latest news about Nigeria police force recruitment, Nigeria Police Recruitment News for 2020 and other related questions you might be asking right now. Use this page as you guide to successfully get a job in the Nigeria Police.
The Nigeria Police Force is the principal law enforcement and the lead security agency in Nigeria with a staff strength of about 371,800.
Nigeria Police Recruitment
This is a period when the Nigeria police portal is open to fresh applicants who have interest in joining the Nigeria Police Force. The recruitment exercise is usually conducted twice in every year which is at the beginning of the year and towards the end of the year. The process for application for the Nigeria Police Recruitment Exercise has been discussed below alongside the requirements and process to successfully complete your application on the portal.
Is Nigeria police recruitment form out for 2020 2021?
No. The recruitment form is not yet out for 2020 fresh application. This page will be updated as soon as the portal is open for fresh application. Subscribe to this job to get latest information using the button provided above.
Nigeria Police Recruitment News
The Nigeria police has recently concluded the recruitment exercise for 2019 candidates, at this moment there is no current news update regarding when the 2020/2021 recruitment exercise will begin. Check back this page often for news update.
Nigeria Police Recruitment Application Category
If you are applying for this position, you must have, English and Mathematics in your result.
Cadet Inspector of Police
To qualify for this position, you must have any of the following academic qualification: Advanced Level (A level), Ordinary National Diploma (OND), National Certificate in Education (NCE) or their equivalents
Cadet Assistant Superintendent of Police
For this position you must have a minimum qualification of a University degree or a Higher National Diploma (HND).
Requirements for Nigeria Police Recruitment
- Must be a Nigerian - Only citizens of Nigeria are applicable for the exercise. Also you must have your NIN Number.
- At the time of your application, you must be between the age of 18 and 25 years.
- Must possess good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence.
- Your height must not be less than 1.67 metres in for men and 1.64 metres for women.
- Chest Measurement: Must not have less than 86 cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only).
- Physical Features: Persons with the following abnormalities should not bother applying: - Speech Impediment, Knock Knees, Bow Legs, Bent Knees, Flat Feet, Deformed Hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand, Tattoos, Bodily Scars, Defective Eyesight or Squint Eyes, Amputation of any part of the body, Gross Malformation of teeth, Protruding Navel.
- Pregnancy: Must not be pregnant at the time of Recruitment.
- Financial Status: Must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment.
- Guarantors’ Form: upon a successful registration, Download, print and fill the Guarantors’ Form, presenting verifiable references from any two of the following:
Sureties must be traditional Rulers, Magistrate, Local Government Chairman, Heads of Educational Institutions attended, Career Civil Servant not below the rank of Grade Level 12, Police Officer not below the rank of CSP, or Military Officer not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel.
Nigeria Police Recruitment Academic Qualifications
A Bachelor or Master’s Degree in other relevant discipline in the quantitative field Or Higher national diploma in relevant discipline in the quantitative field.
Computer literacy and conversant with Microsoft office, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service.
However, It is important to note that the Nigeria Police Recruitment form is not yet out. This page will be updated once the form is out. You can keep visiting this web site or Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal @ www.policerecruitment.ng to stay updated once the form is out.
Important Points to Note in Nigeria Police Recruitment
There are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020. Getting the right information at the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting Nigeria Police Portal on a regular basis.
Take note of the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by the Nigerian Army.
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and Upload your Credentials on http://policerecruitment.ng/
- Nigeria Police Shortlisted Candidates will be published shortly after
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a Job in Nigeria Police.
How To Apply For Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020
To apply, visit http://www.policerecruitment.ng/ and also bookmark this page so we can keep you updated when the form is out.
If you want to stay updated on Nigeria Police Recruitment news kindly drop a comment below or subscribe to this job for news update directly to your email.