300-Level Student Dies in a WAW Soap Factory

It has been reported that on the 28th of July, 2020, a 300-level student of the Department of European Studies, faculty of Arts, University of Ibadan who was identified as Gbadebo Richard, died in a soap making factory factory in Ibadan.


His colleagues were reportedly unaware of the incident until they noticed blood coming coming from one of the outlets of the machine. However, the management of the factory did little to inform the family of the deceased, until an anonymous person called to inform them (the family).


This incident sparked public outrage, and road blocks had to be set up to block the road leading to the scene of the incident.


Reportedly, he was on a night shift when he accidentally fell into one of the machines at the Oluloye factory of Henkel Nigeria Limited, producers of WAW soap and detergent.


Richard's father was later allowed to enter the building and carry his deceased son's body to the morgue.

Powered by Success Techmax copyright (c) 2020