Application Procedure For NPower Batch C Recruitment 2020
Application Procedure For NPower Batch C Recruitment 2020. This page include detailed guidelines to follow.
The Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development have announced for the new enrollment of a new Batch into the Npower system.
The Npower program which started back in 2016, have recruited over 700,000 Nigerians in two Batches, Batch A and Batch B. The program is to last a period of two years only for each new batch.
In this page, we are going to guide you on how to successfully complete your application for the Npower Batch Recruitment 2020 on the Npower online portal. Continue reading below and always reference back to this page for any recent updates.
When will the Npower Batch 2020 Recruitment Begin
The registration is schedule to commence: 26th of June 2020.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified Nigerian candidates should follow the steps below to apply
- Visit http://npower.gov.ng from a web browser
- Pick any of the program listed,
- Upload your credentials, including your passport and certificates, this files are to be scanned not snapped with your phone. Please scan them
- Click on Submit
- Print your Registration number and keep it safe for reference purposes.
Requirements to complete registration
- You Passport
- Your Age declaration
- Certificate of Origin
- Educational Certificate.
The Npower program is open for both graduate and non-graduate. To know which program is available for graduate and that which is for non-graduate, click here https://nigeriaschoolinfo.com/jobs/npower-recruitment-20202021-guidelines-portal-npvnnpowergovng.
For the graduate programs, your educational certificate is required.
Other things you should know
- Applications will be conducted using a hybrid system of enrolment to ensure that all Nigerians are given an opportunity to participate.
- As a Ministry that caters for the vulnerable, we will also make special considerations for Persons living with disabilities.
- The online portal would be open to receive applications from noon on June 26, 2020 and will provide a level playing field for all applicants.
- As part of the Ministry’s reforms to make the programme more efficient, all applicants must supply their Bank Verification Number (BVN) in their application. This is to ensure a streamlined and transparent selection process.
- Once applications are submitted, the Ministry will review submissions and publish a list of successful applicants.
- Past beneficiaries are not eligible to participate in the application process.
Comprehensive details for the new batch will be announced in the coming weeks.
The Ministry has announced that Batch A will exit June 30, 2020, and Batch B will exit the programme on July 31, 2020.