Delta State Polytechnic Part-time Admission For 2020/2021 Session
Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro ND Part-time programme for the 2020/2021 Session has been announced. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for direct admission into the underlisted courses of the Regular Part-time Programme of the Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro for the 2020/2021 academic year.
The National Diploma (ND) courses of two (2) years duration are available by direct admission in the following:
A. School of Environmental Studies
- Building Technology
- Quantity Surveying
B. School of Business Studies
- Office Technology and Management
- Mass Communication
- Business Administration
C. School of Agriculture
- Fisheries Technology
- Agricultural Technology
D. School of Science and Technology
- Computer Science
- Food Science and Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology
E. School of Engineering
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Agric. and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Chemical Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
CONDITIONS FOR ADMISSION
(i) National Diploma (ND) Courses
Candidates applying for admission into the National Diploma (ND) Courses must possess five credit passes in the relevant subjects in SSCE (WASC, NECO,GCE or NABTEB) which must include English Language and Mathematics. Other relevant subjects are Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Agricultural Science, Economics, Government, Geography, Commerce, Accounts etc.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PURCHASE AND COMPLETION OF REGULAR PART-TIME (EVENING) PROGRAMME APPLICATION FORMS ONLINE.
- The applications fee for all candidates is N10,000 (ten thousand naira only). All interested candidates should log on to dspz.mycportal.com and click on Online Application, then click on Start a New Application.
- Fill in your personal data and select Programme Type, School, Department and Programme for both first and second choice course.
Note: Under Programme Type: select National Diploma ( Regular Part-Time). Under Department, select department of your choice (E.g. National Diploma Marketing II)
- Click on "Pay With Card" to make application fee payment with either Verve or Master Card InterSwitch enable card.
- An Application Number will be generated after a successful payment and Reference Number will be sent to the specified "Email Address". ( Please click on the Online Information Guide for further instructions).
Closing date for collection and submission of application form is 30th November, 2020.
Please Note: All aforementioned Programmes are duly accredited by the National Board for Technical Education.
S. O. Onaibre
Registrar/ Secretary to Academic Board