ITALIAN GOVERNMENT'S SCHOLARSHIP TO INTERNATIONAL PROTECTED STUDENTS
The Italian Ministry of Interior offers 100 scholarships for the A.Y. 2020/2021 to refugee students or internationally protected students, to be obtained in Italy by July 30th,2020. Students are entitled to exemption from university contributions and taxes, access to university facilities(libraries, other centers), and accommodation services(housing and meals).
- Applicants must be applying or must have applied for studied at any Italian Institution,
- Applicants must be international students.
- Applicants must have good grades.
All category of applicants must apply by July 30, 2020, at midnight, Rome local time.
Applicants are also required to provide the following documents;
- Copy of the documents confirm the international protection.
- Copy of an Italian Identity Document.
- Students referred to in art. 2, lett. b: short CV (in Italian or English)
- Students referred to in art. 2, lett. a: A list of exams taken
All applicants are advised to contact the University they wish to enroll into before submitting their applications, in order to verify the attainability of enrollment. Application deadline is the 30th July, 2020 and only 100 students will be awarded this scholarship.
If you wish to clarified more on this, then kindly write to email@example.com