OGITECH POST UTME FORMS FOR 2020/2021 SESSION
Ogun State Institute of Technology, Igbesa, formerly known as Gateway Polytechnic, Igbesa, informs the public, most especially interested candidates about their National Diploma Full-time and Part-time Admission forms for 2020/2021 academic session.
Interested parties are required to note the following requirements to be eligible for application;
- All candidates are required to score at least 120, which is now the required cut-off mark for public polytechnics.
- Candidates who sat for the 2019 JAMB UTME and choose OGITECH as their institution of choice.
- Candidates who did not choose OGITECH as their institution of choice can also apply.
- A minimum of 5 credit passes in WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/GCE O'level obtained in subjects relevant to the course of study.
- All candidates must have a minimum of 5 credit passes in WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/GCE O'level obtained in subjects relevant to the course of study.
AVAILABLE COURSES OF STUDY
SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION AND GENERAL STUDIES
SCHOOL OF PURE AND APPLIED SCIENCES
Science Laboratory Technology
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
Estate Management and Valuation
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
Computer Engineering Technology
Mechanical Engineering Technology
Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT STUDIES
Banking and Finance
Interested candidates are required to visit the institution's website using ogitech.edu.ng. Go to the ADMISSIONS MENU and click on the APPLICATION FORM. Fill the form and go to your individual emails to confirm, and finally, login to the portal to complete the registration.
A deadline is not yet stated but all candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible.