Reprint your JAMB E-Slip to know your date and venue of examination
Joint Admission and Matriculation Board
This is to inform the general public and the particularly students who enrolled for the 2022 forthcoming JAMB examination that the Slip Reprinting has commences and candidates are expected to visit any nearby cyber cafe to login and reprint their examination slip.
When Will JAMB Commence examination?
The first set of students to sit for the JAMB 2022 Examination will commence by Monday 6th May 2022. Check your Reprinted Slip to know the date for your examination. Also note that the examination will hold at different days, venue and time. All students will not write at thesame time.
How do I know my Exam Venue and Time - JAMB?
To know your examination date, vanue and time, please visit STechmax cyber cafe or any nearby cyber cafe to reprint your Registration Slip. You will find on this slip the date, time and venue for your examination.
How to Reprint JAMB Registration Slip?
Follow this steps to reprint your examination slip
- visit https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/ExamSlipPrinting/PrintExaminationSlip on your browser
- Enter your Email, Phone or Reg. No in the field provided
- Click on Print Examination slip (This action will trigger the browser to launch a pop-up window, be sure to allow pop-up for the JAMB website). Continue Reading to learn how to allow pop-up for a website.
How to allow pop-up
When an action triggers a pop-up on your browser for the first time, it is expected that you allow pop-up for the site. This is done only once, subsequently, you will no longer be asked to allow pop-up for this very site, unless otherwise you turn pop-up again.
Follow these steps to allow pop-up on the JAMB website
- Visit the portal to check your Examination Slip
- Click on the key next to your url
3. Click on Popups and redirect to turn on pop for the website
- Click on the Print Examination Slip button
- Look up to your url bar and notice the button Pop-up blocked (see image below)
3. Click on the button
4. Select allow pop-up (See image below)