UNICAL post utme 2020/2021 - Application Guideline for UTME/DE Form
University of Calabar (UNICAL).
The time is here again when prospective candidates surf the internet in search of answeres to questions like when is unical post utme 2020 starting. This article solely dedicated to outline the proper guidelines you need to follow to complete your Unical Post Utme 2020/2021. Nevertheless, it is important to note that the form is Out ! and application must only be done via the Unical Portal, proper guidelines have been discussed below. University of Calabar (UNICAL) is now selling Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) form for the 2020/2021 academic session. This page provides the entry requirements, registration deadline and application procedure.
When is UNICAL post utme 2020 starting?
The registration is already ongoing for 2020. If you have selected University of Calabar (UNICAL) as your first choice during your JAMB registration or wish to enroll for UNICAL Post UTME, then keep reading. Unical Invites applications from all suitably qualified candidates to its 2020/2021 academic session Post UTME screening exercise.
UNICAL Post UTME Screening Eligibility.
- As announced by the JAMB, the general cut-off mark for University Admission is set to 160 including that of Unical and other universities, both for Direct Entry Candidates (i.e. Those who have ND, NCE, Diploma etc) and UTME Candidates (i.e. those who sat for the JAMB Examination).
- You must have have selected University of Calabar (UNICAL) as your first choice, if not already, then you are rquired to make a change of course. This rule also goes for other universities as well. For you to gain admission into any university, the university must be your first choice.
- Have the necessary credit passes on your SSCE result - This is not a basic requirement to apply for post UTME into the University of Calabar, but it is a neccessary requirement to consider when applying. Depending on the course you want to study, you must have credit pass on the related subjects for that course. To browse the list of courses offerd in nigeria universities and their primary requirements, click this link https://nigeriaschoolinfo.com/courses.
- Also make available, copies of your credentials, including your age declaration and certificate of origin, 4 passport photographs, Original JAMB result. This credentials will be needed at the point of screening after you have been offered admission on Caps and invited for screening.
UNICAL 2020/2021 Post UTME Date
The Unical 2020/2021 Post UTME Registration is already ongoing, Interested candidate must complete application on the Unical Portal
How Much is UNICAL Post UTME Form?
Unical Post UTME Form is Two Thousand Naira Only (N2,000). This money is paid by means of purchasing the Unical Post UTME Registration Scratch Card. The scratch card details is required to proceed with the registration on the Unical Portal. This can be obtained from any bank available nation wide or purchase directly on the Unical Application Portal. See the how to obtain the Purchasing Unical Scratch Card section below.
When is the Deadline to Apply for UNICAL Post UTME?
Application closes on Wednesday, 29 July, 2020. Do not wait untill 29th July before applying, also there might not be an extension. Apply before the deadline! Please note that registration commences on Monday, 29 June, 2020
What are the documents Required for UNICAL Post UTME Screening?
You do not need any scanned credential to complete your application, you are only required to visit the portal, submit your pin, Jamb Reg No, Permanent Home address and your phone number. Nevertheless, you shall be needed to provide your original Jamb Result, that is the one carrying your passport and other relevant credentials mentioned above at the point of screening. (The screening is when you have been offered admission on the JAMB Caps and asked to visit the school for screening).
How to Apply for UNICAL Post UTME Form.
The Unical Scratch Card can be purchased via any of the methods discussed below,
- E-transact option: This option is available in all commercial banks nationwide. At the bank your are required to pay and obtain an E-transact PIN. With the PIN log into the portal http://www.myunical.edu.ng and click on the UTME Admission Screening link then follow the instructions on the portal after login.
- Scratch Card Option: This option is available in the following banks within Calabar Metropolis ONLY:
- a. Unical Microfinance Bank
- b. WEMA Bank
- c. First city Monument Bank
- d. Heritage Bank
After obtaining the scratch card proceed as follows:
- LOG ON TO: http://www.myunical.edu.ng and click on Screening UTME link
- On the home page, enter your correct JAMB Registration NO in the box provided
- Enter the scratch card pin in the box provided
- Click on login and follow the online instructions.
- Confirm your entries and CLICK ON SUBMIT
- Print out the completed form.
UNICAL Post UTME Screening Exercise – Important Information.
- The date for the Aptitude Test will be communicated to all candidates at the close of registration.
- Candidates are therefore advised to check the portal after the close of registration for their venue and time of the CBT
- Candidates are also advised to ensure their correct phone numbers are provided while filling the form online as the University will communicate with them directly.
- The Post UTME exercise is Computer Based Test (CBT)
Take proper note of this keypoint?
- Do not impersonate - This is a serious offence and legal actions can be taken against anyone who is caught impersonating. 5 years imprisonement awaits you, if caught.
- If you have problem with any part of your body, do not forget to indicate this at the point of your registration.
- No Screening, no Admission. Which means if your forfeit the screening exercise, there is not any chance of succeeding. Always reach back to Nigeria School info and stay informed.
- Early to bed, early to rise, avoid congestion in the dying hours.
- While filling your form on the Unical Portal, take serious precaution and make sure every information you provide is correct to the best of your knowledge, most importantly, cross check your phone number again and be sure it is correct. Your phone number is the only means of communication to Unical. Endeavour to keep your sim card safe too.
Drop a comment below, if you have any further questions not already discussed here or need further clarification on any of the point discussed here.
- Special candidate with any form of disability should please indicate during registration.
- Foreign candidates are as well advised to indicate their country of residence